Fall is such a fun time a year with the change in colors, a drop in temperatures, and pumpkins galore. We wanted to do something special this year by embracing fall and visiting a pumpkin patch. Not only did my dogs have fun experiencing new sights and smells but they managed pick out a carving pumpkin. If the boys did not have fur and four legs, I would say that Cooper and Phoenix were cut out for the farm life. Let’s get to carving!
What do you need:
- Newspaper (to lay the pumpkin on top of)
- Carving Stencil (click here for a free French Bulldog Stencil)
- Carving Kit (can be found at most grocery stores)
- Knife (to make opening for candle)
- Lighter and votive candles (can also use battery-operated votive candle)
Other decoration to put around your finished pumpkin
Watch our video to see how we carved our pumpkin.